Online Diary I AM SNAA: Homeworks

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Homeworks


Hello meet ME again. wani :)

You know what ? actually Ive updated so many posts before but since this blog tooooo miserable and toooo ugly for sure. Ive changed them to this new look. Much better I guess,  LOLs.
and i feel free to make a new post. 

and for this post i wanna talk ( type act) about homeworks.
yes HOMEWORK ! im sure all of you must be loves and adores with this word right ? RIGHT ? 
Dont lie to me. I know you like them very much. HAHA. 
sounds like Im forcing you.

You know what,actually Ive made a poem (MAYBE its a poem) about this shitty thingy... Huh. Am I too bad for saying like that?
Well.let them be.
So, I would like to share my first work !

FRIDAY HAVE COME ,
AND HOMEWORKS START TO BE LIKE A MOUNTAIN,
BUT I THINK ITS A BAD LUCK,
SINCE I HAVE TO DO IT NICELY AND FASTLY.

EVERYTIME THE RAINS DROPPED, 
I STARTED TO FEEL CLAMSY AND SLEEPY,
AND THE HOMEWORKS BEING LEFT BY ME.

BUT, I KNOW I SHOULDNT DO LIKE THIS,
AS ONE DAY I WILL NOT BECOME LIKE WHAT I WANT TO BE.

SO, I WAKE UP AND CONTINUE MY WORKS,
COMPLETING THEM LIKE USUALLY I DID.


Actually this 'poem' Ive wrote in my journal. 
Actually this is not the origin since Ive changed some of the words to make it more nice and preety to read . 
so, enjoyed reading my first poem ._.
 

Kalau Anda Suka Entry Ini Like dan Comment

0 komen manusia =):

 
Copyright © . All Right Reserved by Lyssa Faizureen